Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Quote.


 A quote to learn to live by...



I found this quote on my cousin Andra's blog.

It was especially needed today. I'm at a time in my life 
where I'm rediscovering myself.

Wait, didn't I just do this?

Apparently, it's a never ending process in the life of Heather Sampson.

I'm probably going to post this quote on my mirror, along with many other inspiration quotes and goals, so that I can be reminded every day to 
change the way I think about things.

I'm going to teach myself to let go of the little things.
To recognize when things are just fine the way that they are.
And to remember that it's ok to change my mind.

With this quote from my wonderful cousin, comes this other quote that I love.

Some call it the Serenity Prayer.


If you have a chance, listen to that link. It's beautiful, and the video has lots of beautiful messages.

Anyways, off I go again, trying to take things day at a time. (so far... no good. haha)



3 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE the quotes. I feel the exact same way right now...like I've "rediscovered myself" multiple times and it really is a reoccuring thing! I know I haven't gotten to know you super well, but from what I do know, you are a fantastic person. Thanks for sharing, Heather! I look forward to seeing the rest of your challenge posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great quotes! I definitely need to look at things a little differently. I love you posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay :) I'm glad you like it. I like your mirror idea. I printed it out too and put one on my mom's fridge and one in my room. ha. Love you muchly <3

    ReplyDelete