Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with

This
is my BEST FRIEND 
Raven















 Beautiful, isn't she?

This
is Raven, 
and her BOYFRIEND
Andy.














But before Andy,
was THIS...


And this...



















And this...



















 And this...



















And this...















And this...















And this...















And this...















And this...
















And this...



















And this...



















And this...















And now this...




















Raven and I have been through EVERYTHING.

Literally.

Boyfriends, Each other's boyfriends, Sneaking out, Getting grounded, Sleepovers, Grey's Anatomy, LOST, Freschetta Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream, Goldfish, Mooshie (or taco), Proms, Homecomings, Church, School, First cars, First loves, Break ups, Forever 21, Barney, CDs, Stealing each other's clothes, Sisters, Fake nails, Black hair, College, Road trips, Make up, and so so much more.

I know this post was supposed to be about the "messed up" things we have done together. But those are our little secrets :)

I love you Raven Marie Moesser. I'm so happy to have you in my life. I don't know where I'd be without you, besides less trouble in high school. ;) I'm excited for our futures, and I hope we have an eternity of friendship ahead of us. :)

1 comment: