Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

I have some of the best friends any girl could ever ask for.

Literally.

This particular award, was a toss up, but I have other plans for Raven...

So the WINNER is....

Jessie Lynn Smith



















Jessie is my best friend, my companion, my confidant, my soul mate, and my sister.

It is not a lie when I say that she has gotten me through EVERYTHING.

I have only known Jessie for about 2 1/2 years, but those 2 1/2 years have been probably the hardest I've ever had in my life, and she has been there every step of the way, even when it became difficult for her.

I could not ask for a more perfect friend for me than her.

Jessie, you are the most loving, caring, helpful, genuine, beautiful, smart, and good hearted person that I know. I am so grateful to have you in my life, and I can't imagine my life without you in it! I hope you know how much I love you, and I hope that we are friends forever. And that someday, when I am married, you and Justin can be great, lifelong friends of me and my husband. You are amazing, and an inspiration to me! I love you so much, Jess!

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with... Cue Raven. :)



1 comment: