Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thank you Jayah.


Although technically I am not a mother, I will always consider this year as my very first Mother's Day.  



Thank you Jayah for allowing me to be your "second mom".
Thank you Jayah for your sweet hands that help to cook dinner.
Thank you Jayah for being so loving.


Thank you Jayah for your sweet heart that opens up to me.
Thank you Jayah for your sweet smile that warms my heart every time I see you.
Thank you Jayah for your eyes, so full of wonder and kindness.


Thank you Jayah for your loving ways.
Thank you Jayah for your laughter.
Thank you Jayah for your sense of direction.


Thank you Jayah for your voice that brings peace to my soul with every word.
Thank you Jayah for bringing joy to my life.
Thank you Jayah for lighting up the room when you walk in.


Thank you Jayah for your sweet kisses, especially in times of need.
Thank you for your sillyness, and helping me to remember my sillyness.
 Thank you Jayah for your free spirit and the way you help me to see life differently.

  

Thank you Jayah for allowing your daddy to love me as much as he does.
Thank you Jayah for wanting me to be there with you every step of the way.
Thank you Jayah for taking such a difficult situation, and making it easier than I could ever have imagined.

  

Thank you Jayah for being exactly who you are.
I'm so grateful to have this angel as a part of me for eternity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment