Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stadium of Fire

It's Independence Day weekend! My favorite holiday!

I love American pride, and country music, and fireworks, and everything about this holiday.

This year, I got to go to the Stadium of Fire with my two favorite people in the whole wide world. It was such a dream come true! I have been wanting to go to Stadium of Fire for the longest time.

Last year, I was THIS close to being able to go and see Carrie Underwood... but let's just say it was stolen right out from under me. (ha)

So this year, I got to go with Jaymeson and Jayah. We didn't have the best seats, but it was amazing!

About 10 months or so ago, Jaymeson won some tickets to see Brad Paisley in concert and had invited me to go with him. I had planned on going but for whatever reason, was always very, VERY flakey with him about anything and everything at the time, so of course, I flaked. And he didn't get to go. (Sorry babe!) But guess who was performing at Stadium of Fire this year....

BRAD PAISLEY!

So I figured I should make it up to him and find a way to get us there. It was an adventure, but we made it!


And we had a blast! Jayah was so excited to see the fireworks, and it was definitely the best firework display I've ever seen in my whole life. Totally worth it. And it will be a great memory for all of us.


Speaking of Brad Paisley, I heard this song the other day and thought it was hilarious. Reminds me of at least one person that I know...




Oh wait, make that two people. And I think they are related?

No comments:

Post a Comment