Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Gosh. I don't know!

I'm trying to imagine, if my house burned down, what would be the one thing I'd want to make sure I got out of the burning house...

I seriously can't think of anything!?

I'm on the phone with Jaymeson right now, trying to figure something out and he kindly reminded me that the thing that means the most to me is.... him. (haha, clever babe)

But then he reminded me of my major.

Behavioral Science with an emphasis in Social Work.

 I LOVE helping people.

Seriously, if there's one thing in the world that I do too much of, it's helping people.

Too much helping people? What?

What I mean by that is, I spend a lot (too much) of my time worrying about everyone else, and not enough time worrying about myself.

 There are so many dreams I want to accomplish with my degree in Behavioral Science.

I want to adopt, I want to save children's lives, I want to own a home that children will go to when they are taken from their broken homes and help them get back on their feet and live the life they always dreamed of, I want to help make broken children's dreams come true.

Sometimes I wonder where this whole Social Work desire started. I honestly can't think of a specific time. My mom and sisters always tell me that I always side with the under-dog. And I think they're right. I like to help people who can't help themselves. It brings me some serious joy when I see someone overcoming their worst fears or making their dreams come true.

So I say, let's get out there and make some dreams come true!

Who's with me?!



Day 27- A picture of you and a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment