Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 25 - A picture of your day

Well, since today has been especially boring, and all I've done so far is work... I think I'll talk about what a normal day for me feels like.

Wake up
Get ready
Drive to work
Work
Work
And work some more
Talk to Jaymeson
Work
Work
Wander around the office a little bit
Talk to Jaymeson some more
Work
Work
Wander some more
Work
Drive home from work
Jaymeson
Jaymeson
Jaymeson
Sleep
:)

I snack on a few things here and there too.

But that's pretty much what every day in the life of Heather Sampson consists of. Every once in a while there are a few extra things, like grocery shopping, getting gas, writing in my blog and/or journal, talking to my dad on the phone, or cooking dinner/doing laundry for the above mentioned boy. But mostly it consists of 6-8 hours of work work work, and then a few hours of laughter, conversation, and maybe a movie with Jaymeson.

Here's a picture of us! :)



















Isn't he so handsome? I am one lucky girl. :)

Here are a few things I love about Jaymeson...
-He can ALWAYS make me laugh.
-He's a very hard worker. He spends most of his time working 40+ hour weeks, doing hard, manual labor. And he doesn't even complain about it!
-He's the most non-judgmental person that I know. He's taught me a lot about what it's like to loosen up and understand that others may think differently than I do.
-He's so smart! I learn the most random, useful things from him every single day. Like, did you know that cows will lie down when it's going to rain? (haha)
-He does THE cutest things. (ie, random dance moves, bursts into song, perfect impressions of anyone and everyone you can think of, etc.)
-He's so passionate about things he likes, such as fish, plants, pit bulls, music, etc.
-He loves his daughter more than anything in the world. (Plus, she's super cute too!)
-He takes longer to get ready every day than I spend in the shower in a week, and I spend a lot of time in the shower in a week. (Ok, so most of the time it annoys me, but I love that I know, no matter what, he's going to be an hour late.)
-His laugh when I tickle him.
-The way he looks at me when he thinks I've done something really cute.
-The fact that he is the most genuine and trustworthy person that I know.

Wow, I just realized how super cheesy this post is. Haha, well, hopefully it embarrasses him, at least a little bit. :)

P.S. If any of you see him, will you remind him how handsome he looks... WITHOUT a beard? I miss his face, literally. ;)

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

1 comment:

  1. I like this. It may be cheesy but that's a must when you adore someone. Plus, it makes me happy to know that he is good to you and alwaysmakes you laugh. That is one of the most important things!

    ReplyDelete