Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Well, this was a tough one. I've moved around A LOT throughout my life, so I don't have any childhood friends that I've stayed extrememly close with... so I'd have to say my sister!

Britta Marie Lively :)



It is really sad, and absolutely not okay that this is the only picture on facebook that we have together. Something needs to be done about this...

My sister has been my everything. She's obviously known me since the day I was born, but she's been my best friend since. All growing up, I looked up to her so much. I always wanted to be just like her. When she played the clarinet, I wanted to play the clarinet. When she wanted to be a pediatrician, I wanted to be a pediatrician. When she wanted to go to Texas A&M, I wanted to go to Texas A&M. When she did colorguard, I wanted to do colorguard. She liked squirrels, and the color blue, and pearls, and the scent of vanilla, so I liked all of those things as well. I was probably the most annoying little sister in the world, always stealing her make up, and clothes, and nail polish, but she loved me anyways :) We shared a room my whole life until she graduated high school and went off to school at Texas A&M. I remember when she got married, as her and her husband drove away from their reception, I ran after her car crying because I didn't think she'd be my sister anymore. (I was 10, ok?)

Britta and I are as different as they come. From things we like to do, believe, think, feel, eat, sleep, drink, everything. But she will always be my sister :) And I love her more than life itself! I wish I lived closer to her and the cutest niece ever...

Allison Tennille

...but I don't. Maybe someday? Hopefully!


Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

No comments:

Post a Comment