Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I love tv series. I usually get into one or two and watch them completely and then move on to the next. I've watch all of LOST, 24, Glee, The Bachelor, The Office, and I'm sure a few others. 

BUT.. this one is my favorite....

Greys Anatomy



i LOVE this show.

I think they are in Season 7 now? I started watching it about 2 years ago. I got all of the seasons on Netflix and watched it faithfully, until I caught up with the live showings during Season 6. It comes on Thurdays nights, and I'm usually busy so I just end up watching it online later on. Hulu is amazing.

If any of you haven't seen the season finale to Season 6, you need to pause whatever you are doing, and do it right now. It's worth it, I promise!


What's next? Day 4 - A picture of your night.


No comments:

Post a Comment