Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

Are you ready for this?!



















This picture was taken at a friend's birthday party back in December. Hilarious, huh?

I love dancing. Clearly, I'm terrible at it. That's plainly obvious just by one glance at that picture. But nevertheless, I love it.

Music is my life.

Jaymeson always jokes about how I can't do anything without music. It's so true, I shower with music on, I do the dishes with music on, I never turn the radio off in my car, I work with my iPod in my ears, I listen to music every second I can.

My most favorite memories while I was in high school consist of driving around town with the windows down and music blaring with my best friends. And my most favorite memories even now, are driving around town with Jaymeson or my roommates listening to Chris Brown or the Zac Brown Band and singing and dancing like maniacs with the windows down.

There was a moment last Summer where me and a few friends were having a tiny BBQ on the roof of his apartment complex. While we were setting up, I was walking around with the speakers on my shoulder listening to music. At that moment I realized, how amazing it would be to literally have a live soundtrack to your life? I would LOVE that!

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile. And we are definitely family. One of my top five fave memories is driving with friends, windows down and music blaring. :) love you.

    ReplyDelete