Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pregnancy Secret # 1

Today marks 8 weeks of baby. It sure seems like this is the slowest thing to ever happen to me. March (gender reveal) seems to far away. August (due date) seems like an eternity away.

So far, pregnancy has not been good to me. I am nauseaus all the time, though I have only actually thrown up a hand full of times. I am tired all of the time. I am grumpy all of the time.

Right after I found out I was pregnant, I noticed that my hips and back were sore always. I talked to my doctor about it, who says that that's just my body (hips) preparing for child birth. I guess that's what happens when you are an almost 24 year old female with absolutely no curves.

(Also, I am already showing. How can I be already showing at 8 weeks, when the baby is only the size of a raspberry?? Must be another thing that happens when you are shaped like a boy.)

So it was making it hard to sleep. My doctor told me that if I slept with a pillow between my legs, that would help my back stay alligned at night, which would decrease the pain and soreness. Sure, why not?

It worked.

I still have a hard time sleeping sometimes, but I blame that mostly on Jaymeson and his ever annoying elbows in my back. 

Here's to 32 more weeks...


This is baby at 7 weeks.


 

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I read your most recent post about your pregnancy and I think you look beautiful. I do not think that it is uncommon to show "early", but you are skinny so naturally you will show quicker. I hope that your nausea subsides and that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and eventually delivery. I will be praying for you. P.S. for some reason this does not show who I am but this is Amber (Nicole) Hunt :)

    ReplyDelete