Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Happiness Project.

I have found myself lately being fairly depressed while I am at home and Jaymeson is working late. Life is hard when the only person you want to spend every second with, has to spend most of their seconds somewhere else.

I don't really have any hobbies, all of my friends live everywhere EXCEPT within a 40 mile radius of me, I hate our house (we are moving soon) so there are no projects there, and I'm tired of spending so much time on the couch, watching movies. I want to GET OUT and do something!

Today I was google-ing "Things to do to make you happy" and came across this website...

Click Here

...and decided that for the next little while, I am going to leisurely complete every single one of these tasks, on my own, while Jaymeson is at work. Starting today. And to make it even more difficult, I am going to do them in the order they are listed. I'll keep you updated. :)

Eat that, unhappy Heather!

2 comments:

  1. Godiva Chocolate is the best chocolate in the world!!! They give you a free piece once a month for being a member. There is a location in the Fashion Place mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just read this post and I LOVE Gala Darling. Adore everything she is and stands for. So glad you found that post from her. :)

    ReplyDelete