Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Grateful

Normally I write in my blog when I have something to think about, something to teach, something to complain about, or something to nag about. Not today.

Today I am just grateful.

I am a lucky girl. And I think sometimes I forget just how lucky I am.

I have a family who loves me. I have a boyfriend who loves me. I have a job that most people at my age, and level of education, don't deserve. I have a car that runs. I have a warm house, with warm and loving roommates. I have beliefs. I am healthy. I am getting an education. And so so much more.

I am so grateful for everything that my life has placed in my direction, and everything that God has blessed me with. Despite a lot of hard times in my life, I am so happy that I am where I am, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

At least for today. ;)



So today I want you to know, that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment