Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 14: Someone you could never imagine your life without.

Someone in this case consists of four beautiful girls.














I love these girls with all of my heart. I'm reminded of that every single day.

They are beautiful, talented, smart, loving, kind, generous, happy individuals. They are all different in their own ways, and I wouldn't change a thing about them.

Jessie Lynn is the oldest, the caretaker. So loving and happy and always there when you need her. She has been my shoulder to cry on, on countless occasions. She's a wonderful wife, and will be a wonderful mother to a million beautiful little babies someday. :) Jessie has taught me what it takes to love unconditionally, and to find the good in every one. 

Kristi Ann comes next. She is uplifting, and fun loving, always able to turn a bad day around with her silly sense of humor. She is a great wife, to a lucky man, and an even better cook. Kristi is always striving to be a better, and to help those around her be better. She taught me to put the Lord first and then everything else will fall into place.

Next comes Kelly Marie. She is my little side-kick, and yet she always seems to put me in my place. We always have so much fun together. She's happy, and funny, and loves to make others laugh, plus she's really good at painting nails. ;) Kelly taught me what it's like to be a kid again, especially when I try to grow up too fast, and to never settle for less than the best.  

And last, but definitely not least, comes Katie (what the heck is her middle name??!...) Katie is so sweet, and innocent, and always striving to do whats right. She is cute, and funny, and so very loving. She became my best friend so fast, I don't think she knew what was coming to her. Katie taught me to be an example, even when it's not easy, and the importance of being different.

These girls came into my life through one specific, bumpy road. That road wasn't very long, went under some big time construction, had several detours, and then got shut down all together. But these girls were there to rescue me and bring me back to a safer, more healthy road. They are my sisters, and despite the best efforts of certain individuals, they always will be. There's nothing that can change that. I live for these girls. And I literally can't imagine my life without them. I love you girls!



Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

2 comments:

  1. I Love you heather!!! And by the way, Katie's name is Kathryn Lora. :) ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully written. I can feel the love. :)

    ReplyDelete